Perfect for hot summer days and as a dish to whip up quickly for unexpected guests, this recipe will leave you both refreshed and full.
It uses orecchiette pasta, a type of pasta shaped like a small, shallow bowl or an inverted dome, but you can use any type you have on hand.
Ingredients (for 6 persons)
- 2 pounds orecchiette pasta (or pasta of choice)
- 20 oz tuna chunks
- 6 hardboiled eggs
- 8 pickles, chopped
- mustard and mayonnaise, to taste (3-4 tbs)
- 1-2 large diced bell pepper
- Wash, peel and/or chop all of the ingredients.
- Cook the pasta and let cool.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate before serving (overnight or for at least 2-3 hours)
Recipe submitted by Hope P.