Take your homemade popsicles to a whole new level with this Cannoli Popsicles recipe. Using all-natural ingredients, with no added coloring or sugar (except for the sugar in chocolate chips), you’ll love this recipe for its simplicity.
Ingredients – Cannoli Popsicles
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 – 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 10-12 cannoli shells
- In a large glass bowl, add ricotta cheese and smooth out. Add milk and cinnamon and combine well.
- Using a hand mixer, beat heavy cream and fold into the ricotta mixture. Add the desired amount of chocolate chips (set some aside to sprinkle later on).
- Pour this mixture into popsicle molds, sprinkle with chocolate chips and freeze overnight.
- Use cannoli shells (chopped or crushed) to coat the popsicles before serving.
Recipe submitted by Pamela C.