- 16 floz (1 pint) whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 pack Graham crackers
- 9 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- sea salt
For pie crust
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Graham crackers: crush the crackers into smaller chunks and place in a blender. Blend until you get a grainy texture (you want to hit a spot that’s somewhere between chunky and a flour-like texture).
- Melt butter. Transfer to a bowl, add blended Graham crackers and a little bit of salt and mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Get your pie pan ready! Pour the mixture out into the pan and press evenly to coat the bottom and sides of your pan. Bake until you get a nice, golden brown crust. Let cool in the oven before continuing.
For the cream
- Whip together cream cheese, almond extract, vanilla extract, lemon juice and a half cup honey until you get a smooth mixture.
- In another bowl, whip one cup whipping cream and fold into your cream cheese mixture.
- Crush strawberries with one tablespoon of honey.
- Whip one more cup of whipping cream and one tablespoon of honey.
- Spread whipped cheese mixture over the bottom of your pie crust.
- Now combine the mixture from step 2 with crushed strawberries and spread this on top of cream cheese.
- Add blueberries and arrange them as you’d like.
- Leave in the fridge for a couple hours before serving.